Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crazy about Baseball

Tonight was Jasmine's T- ball award ceremony. Here she is with her medal.



She was absolutely crazy about baseball this year. For a long as I can remember, Jasmine has had a list of things she wants to be when she grows up (I promise I absolutely did not initiate this). For the first time ever, dancing has been dropped from first spot in favor of being a famous baseball pitcher. She is excitedly waiting for next year's baseball season when she will be in coach pitch instead of T-ball.

I'm posting a few pictures from this year's T-ball season. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of her throwing. As I am not much at baseball and Jazz is a visual learner, I checked out A League of Their Own from the library for her. After watching it a few times, she had quite a impressive wind-up. She also impressed her coach with her slide into home plate. She told me later she had been looking for an opportunity to slide. Yeah Jasmine.



No comments: