Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Glorious Quiet Sunday

I enjoyed a quiet day with Jazz today. This morning I planted a couple of 6 packs of Ganzia and Salvia that I picked up in Tucson and some more melons, black-eyed peas, and Clover (as a cover crop). Nina came over to see my garden and I went to see hers at the newly started Ajo Community Garden.

This evening I'm enjoying this process of natural learning so much. Jasmine did a lot of imaginative play today. She's been so busy with summer camp and swim team she treasures the quiet times at home. At one point this evening she was singing an entire story she made up. It opened my heart. I love homeschooling/unschooling/natural learning!!! We've been having many of these moments lately where my heart opens at the extent of her learning and growing and the passion she brings to it.

After she went to bed, I watched You Tube videos on A Course in Miracles while I cut up another batch of sweet potatoes with the Mandoline. Here's one that just caught me:



Amen

No comments: