Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Best Day Ever

I woke up this morning eager and excited to take a bike ride out into the desert. Yeah! I am allowing more physical exercise to enter the rhythm of my life...and it felt wonderful!

I came home and started cleaning the front porch but got distracted by making breakfast for Jaz etc.....and a little brownie finished the job thoroughly all the while singing happily. Life is good.



......And more raw food prep--a dehydrator full of favorites, apple coconut granola, coconut green apple wraps, burgers, and chocolate mint cookies.....And more Shakespeare Hamlet.... And a bike ride to the park with conversation for mom and play for Jaz...And new books from the library including Felt It! Stitch It! Fabulous!--a fun book on how to take old wool sweaters and felt them and turn them into something else. So if you have old wool sweaters wanting a new life check it out. It looks fairly simple.

I'm getting ready to do a knitting project. Jasmine wants to learn to knit so we are finding projects for the both of us. I plan to knit a wool hat and then felt it. More felting books will arrive soon. Thank you for awesome library service.

...And last but not least I remembered today and told myself often.

God's will for me is perfect happiness
I accept God's will
I deserve the best
I am entitled to miracles
There is nothing but love
The miracle being that I remembered to remember.

...and somewhere today I read this--I think it is a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson-- but for the life of me I can not remember where. "This is the best day of my life." And when I realize it is so, it is. This is the best day of my life because I remembered that God's will for me is perfect happiness and I accepted it. I remember that I deserve the best and am entitled to miracles. I went on an awesome bike ride and am ready to start adding exercise back into my days. The weather is lovely and I am ready to live a life of joy and give that to my daughter.

Tonight as I sat down to blog, I was called to read about the astrological transits currently affecting me from Robert Hand's Planets In Transit: Life Cycles for Living. Here are quotes from a few of these many transits.

"Make whatever changes are necessary so that your lifestyle more accurately reflects your intrinsic reality. Both your body and mind must be in shape for the impending emergence of your energies into the outer world, where everyone can see them more clearly."

"One thing is clear. At this time in your life you must make changes at the most fundamental levels."

"This is one of the most important transits of your life."

"Now is the time to make sweeping changes, not only is your consciousness, but also in the circumstances in which you live....If you are flexible, you will be able to start a whole new phase of life....You will have a new birth of awareness, and you will be able to deal with your life unhampered by old patterns of thought that have limited you. "

Yes, it's true, tectonic change is going on for me and I am so glad. I don't want to live the old way anymore. Thank you, stars and angels for helping me to know this with no uncertainty and make the changes in my thinking that take me to my best life.

No comments: