Friday, October 30, 2009

Freedom and Vision

I did go back to Lola's website and somehow it helped me make a major shift. First, I read her biography in which she started doing art very recently in her life. Her vision of art is the same as mine has become. And because I am so ready to shift in this area, I find reason to everywhere. So...I'm ready to take my art and music seriously.

Lola Jones' painting White Cranes


Most importantly, I got it. I don't think it was specifically something I read but...it hit me. I am God. I've said this affirmation "I am a Divine manifestation of God" more than a thousand times in the last 5 years, but I didn't really get it. I am God. And I can relax and enjoy life. Finally.

My vision of my best life is coming more and more into focus and is more beautiful than I could ever imagine. And that's my job--to imagine it.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And of course thank me.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My struggle the last few years has been with "We are One".
Finally, just this last year (in typical me fashion), I am starting to realize One, but am going at it through the back door.
For me, it's been a process of "same", more than a process of "bits of God", which is how I was trying to comprehend it before. But I'll take it, as my Knowing is growing! :)

I'm also really coming to understand and be familiar and comfortable with the fact that The Universe/All/God creates in Its own ways and conjures out of thin air - it does so effortlessly and not in the easily traceable, sensible way that we so often do things. I'm finding my link and this evidence so beautiful and fascinating.

I'm also being verra careful to recognize and be thankful for signs of abundance and communion with God. Pretty great.
Awesome, I guess. :)