Friday, July 3, 2009

Another Creative Day in the Life of Jazz

I'm still only wanting to meditate, read Course in Miracles, and finally let go of my negative thinking and I'm thankful that it's happening--almost in spite of me. I'm thankful for fresh whole foods to eat....and that I get to choose the thoughts I think....and for living with a piano....and getting the privilege of watching my daughter follow her own heart on a daily basis.

We had picked up this movie from the library and Jazz really wanted to watch it. We both enjoyed it and I ordered a couple more in the series, Moses and David. My Old Testament knowledge is pretty weak and what better way to spend the sizzling hot summer. So here's to learning the stories that have shaped nations. Jazz decided to make a little building while watching the movie perhaps inspired by architecture she was watching. She then added some furniture.


I just love how she comes up with her own ideas and goes with them. I feel priviledged to watch the process.

No comments: