Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unfolding (+finding lost pictures and more ATCs)


And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~~~ Anais Nin

I came across this quote today; it perfectly describes last week. I am so sick and tired of my own negatvity that....I'm willing to change. I hit some kind of bottom with the way I push myself to be "productive" and I couldn't make myself do anything. But it did bring me to the point of realizing I am not willing to keep living my life this way.

It's time to listen to A rampage of well-being from Abraham, again.


I spent the whole morning finding pictures I thought I had lost off the computer. It's fun to see these old pictures and I wish I had been blogging then. It's such a nice way to keep the memories. So I decided to do two or three tribute posts to the past.

Then no laundry got done, no dishes done, but I made more ATCs. Yes, I think I've caught the bug. Last night, I had asked our guest to bring magazines and after tissue paper collaging and pesto, I collected images from their stash. Today I made more collaged ATCs and loved it.


They all ended up being Valentine's to myself. Jazzie made a few more too.

No comments: