Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Loving what is

This morning Jasmine had another dentist's appointment. I spent my time in the waiting room practicing loving everybody and everything. I caught myself in non-loving thoughts often but did catch them and did move into love. It was a beautiful experience.

We did errands on way home, one of which was to drop off stuff at second hand store. Aren't second hand stores lovely? I found 4 wide mouth quart mason jars for a dollar and Jazzie found two new elegant dresses. One of which she wore for her ballet performance later in the day.

We picked up and dropped off books at library and came home with Billy Elliot. Just in time for an after the dentist movie party.

...followed by a ballet performance--inspired of course by Billy Elliot.




I read to Jazz as she cleaned her things in the living room from the third book in the Wizard of Earthsea series, The Farthest Shore by Ursula LeGuin, a series my mother read to me when I was a child. Until it rained--yeah for more rain--and Jazz went out to float little plastic lids down the torrent at the edge of the street. I felt too heavy with sadness and dispair. I couldn't feel any love for anything but I tapped (EFT) while she played and now I can feel love again.

Just now waiting for the computer to load, I understand fully that it is all perfect, that the world around me is a mirror showing me just what I need to love and heal. And I do have infinite support of the Universe. I want to hold on to this knowing. I have known it to be true previously, but to know it so deeply in my body. What a gift!

No comments: